Politico was already talking about impeachment seven months BEFORE the 2016 election.
I doubt they were the first but it really ramped up once Trump was elected and it hasn’t stopped since then, although it was in the background while the “Russian collusion” and other stories/obsessions were occupying the minds of the media talking heads.
What other ways has the Left used to try to take down the President?
Continue reading The Ways the Left Has Tried to Get Rid of Trump? →
You know how Jeopardy works, they show you the answer, you figure out the question.
Here are things Hillary Clinton said. You need to guess the context.
- $100 – “What difference at this point does it make?”
- $200 – “We came, we saw, he died.”
- $300 – ”I love this quote, it’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years.”
- $400 – “Libya was a different kind of calculation. And we didn’t lose a single person.”
- $500 – “Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.”
Find out the “questions”. Continue reading Answers for “Crooked Hillary” Jeopardy?: Quotations →