The press goes easy on her, asking softball questions when she’s on talk shows, but she does make it hard for any journalists who take their jobs seriously to ask questions. She hasn’t had a real press conference since early December 2015. But, if they were to get the chance, what are the questions we want to hear the candidate asked that the media just aren’t asking?
A State Department Inspector General report on Clinton’s use of a private server for government business was released recently. It found that use was a violation of policy.
We have some questions for Secretary Clinton about the report. Let’s start with who was using the private server and for what purpose.
- Have you read the report?
- Have you discussed it with your staff?
- Which staff members had an email address on your private server?
- Did they use that email address for government business?
- Did they also use those email addresses for State business? (Emails that would not necessarily be preserved as required by law.)