Politico was already talking about impeachment seven months BEFORE the 2016 election.
I doubt they were the first but it really ramped up once Trump was elected and it hasn’t stopped since then, although it was in the background while the “Russian collusion” and other stories/obsessions were occupying the minds of the media talking heads.
What other ways has the Left used to try to take down the President?
Continue reading The Ways the Left Has Tried to Get Rid of Trump?
The press goes easy on her, asking softball questions when she’s on talk shows, but she does make it hard for any journalists who take their jobs seriously to ask questions. She hasn’t had a real press conference since early December 2015. But, if they were to get the chance, what are the questions we want to hear the candidate asked that the media just aren’t asking?
A State Department Inspector General report on Clinton’s use of a private server for government business was released recently. It found that use was a violation of policy.
We have some questions for Secretary Clinton about the report. Let’s start with who was using the private server and for what purpose.
- Have you read the report?
- Have you discussed it with your staff?
- Which staff members had an email address on your private server?
- Did they use that email address for government business?
- Did they also use those email addresses for State business? (Emails that would not necessarily be preserved as required by law.)
Continue reading Questions for Hillary Clinton About Her Emails?