Who are the men who have been accused of sexual misconduct and have had their lives and careers affected? We’re beginning with Harvey Weinstein because that’s when #MeToo began to gain traction and women (and some men) began to realize that they could speak about how they had been harassed, or even raped, without fear that they would be treated the way that Juanita Broaddrick , Paula Jones, and Kathleen Willey were treated.
Voters went to the polls in 2016 and returned two “surprise” results. (Surprises to the media, surprises to the so-called elite who think they know what’s best for the rest of us, not so surprising to the rest of us) – BREXIT and the election of Donald Trump as president of the US.
What elections have the possibility of being major game changers in the coming year?
First, the Dutch general election on March 15. Geert Wilders and his Party for Freedom is ahead in the polls right now. He has campaigned to stop the “Islamisation of the Netherlands”.
The list is getting longer…do these celebrities realize the idea of them leaving is an incentive for many Trump supporters to get out to the polls?
George Stephanopoulos, former Communications Director for Bill Clinton’s White House, current “journalist” for ABC News says he’s moving to Australia. I’m sure he’s used his investigative reporter skills to look into Australia’s immigration policies. (This is a joke, I don’t think he has any investigative skills, just a desire to push personal opinion as facts.) Barbra Streisand is also threatening/promising to move to Australia. Or maybe Canada.
Michelle Obama and Melania Trump both spoke about learning values from their parents. Both said that we need to teach future generations that they can achieve their dreams through hard work. They also both talked about treating others with respect and keeping your promises (your word is your bond.)
If the Obama administration had demonstrated treating people with respect, or had shown young people that hard work brings success, or even acted as though promises were something more than hot air, Melania wouldn’t have needed to talk about any of this at all.
Instead there is more division among Americans than we’ve seen in decades. Young people have bleak futures where they are saddled with debt from student loans but have poor chances at getting a good job. And, we have been fed a constant stream of lies by Obama and the Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.
(Continue reading for full transcripts and excerpts of the similar parts.) Continue reading Similarities Between Melania Trump’s and Michelle Obama’s Speech?
Monday’s theme is Make America Safe Again…
Watch the live stream on C-SPAN
Or the RNC You Tube feed
Monday’s speakers are:
- Willie Robertson, CEO of Duck Commander and Buck Commander, star of Duck Dynasty
- Governor Rick Perry, Former Governor of Texas, Former 2012 and 2016 Presidential Candidate
- Marcus Luttrell, U.S. Navy SEAL – AKA “Lone Survivor”
- Scott Baio, Actor and Television Producer
- Pat Smith, Mother of Benghazi victim, Sean Smith
- Mark Geist, U.S. Marine Corps veteran, Fought in Battle of Benghazi
- John Tiegen, U.S. Marine Corps veteran, Fought in Battle of Benghazi
- Kent Terry and Kelly Terry-Willis, The Brian Terry Foundation
- Antonio Sabato, Jr., Actor and Model
- Mary Ann Mendoza, Immigration Reform Advocate
- Sabine Durden, Immigration Reform Advocate, Mother of Son Killed by an Illegal Motorist
- Jamiel Shaw, Immigration Reform Advocate, Father of Son Killed by Illegal Gang Member
- U.S. Representative Michael McCaul (TX-10)
- David Clarke, Sheriff of Milwaukee County, Democrat
- U.S. Representative Sean Duffy (WI-7)
- Rachel Campos Duffy, The LIBRE Initiative, Recurring Guest on the View, Wife of Sean Duffy
- Darryl Glenn, El Paso County Commissioner, Colorado, Senate Candidate
- U.S. Senator Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas)
- Karen Vaughn, Mother of fallen U.S. Navy SEAL Aaron Carson Vaughn
- U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions (R-Alabama)
- Rudy Giuliani, Former Mayor of New York City during 9/11
- Melania Trump, Businesswoman and Future First Lady
- Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, U.S. Army (ret.), Donald’s Top Security Advisor, Democrat
- U.S. Senator Joni Ernst (R-Iowa), 20 Year Army Veteran
- Jason Beardsley, Concerned Veterans for America
- U.S. Representative Ryan Zinke (MT)
Find your delegates:
Protest live stream
You know how Jeopardy works, they show you the answer, you figure out the question.
Here are things Hillary Clinton said. You need to guess the context.
- $100 – “What difference at this point does it make?”
- $200 – “We came, we saw, he died.”
- $300 – ”I love this quote, it’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years.”
- $400 – “Libya was a different kind of calculation. And we didn’t lose a single person.”
- $500 – “Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.”
Find out the “questions”. Continue reading Answers for “Crooked Hillary” Jeopardy?: Quotations