You know how Jeopardy works, they show you the answer, you figure out the question.
Here are things Hillary Clinton said. You need to guess the context.
- $100 – “What difference at this point does it make?”
- $200 – “We came, we saw, he died.”
- $300 – ”I love this quote, it’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years.”
- $400 – “Libya was a different kind of calculation. And we didn’t lose a single person.”
- $500 – “Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.”
Find out the “questions”.
- $100 – What did Crooked Hillary say when asked by the Senate Benghazi Committee if the Libyan attacks were planned or the result of a spontaneous protest?
- $200 – What did Crooked Hillary say about the death of Muammar Qaddafi?
- $300 – What “joke” did Crooked Hillary make at a fund-raiser for Democrat Nancy Farmer.
- $400 – How did Crooked Hillary defend US intervention in Libya during an interview with Chris Matthews on MSNBC?
- $500 – What did Crooked Hillary tweet while conveniently forgetting about Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Gennifer Flowers, Sandra Allen James, and Christy Zercher.